Boe Gets a New Hoodie

I'm notorious for starting projects and leaving unfinished items languishing on the needles.  Luckily this project was forgotten for only a couple of weeks and not months, or years, as some other projects.  And finishing comes at the perfect time as tomorrow is projected to be the coldest day of the year thus far.   

Yes, we are those people - we now have pups with matching sweaters!

Yarn: Knit Picks Palette Yarn in colorway Fog, held double-stranded
Needles: US 7.0, 
Started: October 2013
Finished: November 11, 2013

I didn't use a pattern this time.  But this sweater is almost an exact replica of the gray hoodie I knit for Rosie.  Again the yarn was held double and this time you might notice the hood and flank areas are a little too short - after a sweater for me and for Rosie I've finally run out of yarn!  So yes, the hood and flanks were cut a little too sharply to ensure I'd have enough yarn to finish the sweater.  But I figured that the hood is more for show rather than of actual function so it should be okay.  In the picture above you can see how the neck area was a little too wide, since these pictures I've gone back and added more knitted fabric to this area to close up the gap.

Overall very easy the second time around and I'm happy to say I think my finishing technique is starting to improve.  And I'm super excited that both my pups can walk around in matching gray hoodies!  :)